Saturday, December 12, 2009

Haven't posted anything in a REAL long time! So here goes!!

Wow! SO much has changed since the last time I posted anything on here! So I guess I just go ahead and restate everything that is going on in our lives! Jake is currently teaching at South Effingham Middle School in Guyton, Ga where he teaches 6th grade Geography. I am currently also working at SEMS, the same school. I am about to wrap up a two month maternity sub position where I have been teaching 8th grade Physical Science. I have had such a wonderful time with these students! I can't wait to have my own classroom, but that time will soon come. I have also been asked to work next semester on another maternity sub position. If I get this position, I will be teaching 6th grade Earth Science from around the middle of February til the end of the school year. I am very excited about this opportunity, but the funny thing is I would be on the same team as Jake! I think this will be a very interesting experience! : )

Jake has finished his first trimester of his masters and has now started the second one. His masters has three semesters in one year, so each class lasts about four months. I have just finished my first semester in my masters at Georgia Southern University. Only three more to go!! WOO-HOOO!! We are super busy right now but we know that all of our hardwork will pay off in the end. We cannot wait to reap the benefits of our masters.

Well, last weekend we moved into a new apartment! We moved from Pooler to Rincon. We now have an awesome and brand-new two bedroom and two bathroom home. I will be sure to post pictures as soon as we clean-up just a bit more!

We are so excited and ready for this Christmas Break! We can't wait to see our family and friends! We will be leaving on the 23rd and heading towards Alpharetta to spend time with Jake's family, and then we will be leaving the night of Christmas Eve to my family's house. And then, we will sadly already be back on the way home on the 26th. The 27th is our one year anniversary!!! I am so thankful for all of the many blessings God has placed in our lives! I can't wait for the rest of our lives together! This first year has flown by! It's been tough at times, but the good times with each other outweigh them all!!

I'll be back soon with pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.