Alrighty...Here goes...
So, today I am subbing at South Effingham Middle School for Mr.Fretwell, who teaches 8th grade science. I've had this class before, and they're all good kids. We're watching Treasure Island! So, besides having to watch this movie like 5 times, today looks like it's going to be a great day!
I might seem excited, but there is always a reason for everything...right?! Well, our Spring Break is coming up- all week next week, not to mention this weekend!! I am so excited to get to see our family and friends. We'll be in Alpharetta maybe late Friday night, if not, more around Saturday morning to visit Jake's parents and family. It is definitely going to be a trip well over due! I'm SO excited because Tiffany and Adam are going to be there! They came to visit us for their Spring Break, and we had the best time! I'm excited because she is like my first sister ever, and we have so much in common. (What a great girl!! : ) ) They are such a great couple and it's great to have them as friends and as family. Tiffany and I are planning to dye Easter eggs on Saturday, which I am thoroughly excited about! I guess we'll use the eggs the next day for our Easter meal. I guess that's what you're supposed to do with'em?! I'm telling ya, I definitely love learning all of these things about being a wife and how to cook and clean and all that...BUT I"M NO DOMESTIC GODDESS!!- yet!! hehe.
After spending time with Jake's family, we are headed to good ol' Rome, Ga!! We'll be visiting my family and friends. Funny thing though, while we're coming to Rome my mom, Dakota, and Elijah will be on their way to Savannah to visit my Mom's parents and sister. We are mostly going to Rome so I can see my Daddy and other brother, Cameron. He can't go to Savannah because he has baseball ALL WEEK during his Spring Break. Poor-thing! I can't wait to see my Daddy and Cameron. I'm such a Daddy's girl and I really don't think I could go much longer without seeing him. And yall know how I am about my brothers...they're practically my kids! hehe! No discredit to my mother or father, but I just have always had the maternal instinct with them. And with living 5 hours away...it's like having withdrawals! I never thought I'd say this, but I miss all the drama, hollarin, and craziness of living in a house with 6 people. I mean going to living in a one bedroom, one bathroom apartment feels like punishment. It's so quiet and sometimes there is just nothing going on!! Gah-lee! Well...it's not really like punishment because I get to spend it with the love of my life!
Alrighty...well...I think I am good today!! Definitely feel better just telling someone all this nonsense!
Have a Blessed Day! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.