Well, it's been a while since I've wrote on this thingy. So here goes...Since Easter, we traveled home from visiting our families in Alpharetta and Rome and came back to Savannah to spend time with my mom who had came down to visit her family in Savannah. We, Jake and I, got to spend a good bit of time with Elijah and Dakota while they were in town down here. It really made me realize how much I really missed them being around.
Jake, oh Jake...was very brave while my brothers were in Savannah. He let ALL the boys spend the night at our apartment one night. This included Dakota, Elijah, Mason-Dakota's friend that traveled with them down here for Spring Break, and last but not least Marshall-my cousin. They played x-box360 all night. Dakota and Mason slept on an air mattress out on our screened-in porch, Marshall was on the couch, and Elijah was on the love seat. The next morning, Jake woke up and started to fix them breakfast, but Elijah wanted to cook the eggs for everyone. So...he helped with fixing breakfast!! It included everything you could think of: 18 scrambled eggs, a box of cereal, a gallon of orange juice, a gallon of milk, a whole thing of sausage, some bacon, cinnamon rolls, and who knows what else!!! They must have been really hungry because it seemed like when I finally got back to the apartment our cupboard and fridge were empty!! They had the best time and that's really all that mattered! Elijah couldn't quit talkin about how much fun he had and how he couldn't wait to come spend time with us at our apartment again this summer. To tell you the truth, I really can't wait til they come again! They give so much life to our apartment, which is usually very anticlimactic and not loud at all.
Anyways though....since then life has gotten back to normal! We can't wait til the summer finally gets here and we get to spend some more much needed time with our family and friends.
Oh...and last but finally not least...This past weekend was a total trip! One of my BEST FRIENDS came down and stayed with us Friday and Saturday night. She thought it had been enough time since we'd seen each other last (which was months ago! : ( ) Anyways...it was a much needed trip and visit for both of us! It was so good to have girl time and be able to talk about our crazy friendship and all that we have been through together since I was in 6th grade and she was in 5th grade. She is one of my few best friends and I know that I can trust her and we'll have the best time no matter what we are doing! GOOD and TRUE friends are very hard to come by...and I am very lucky to have the girl friends that I do!
Anyways...will vent more tomorrow, but right now it is time for bed!!
Good Night and GOD BLESS to EVERYONE!!
Much love and lots of kisses... :-*
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.